OneEnergy Renewables, a developer of utility-scale clean power projects and active participant in renewable energy markets, seeks to hire an intern or consultant for a period of up to 3 months to assist as an Associate with potential to hire full-time thereafter. Associates will primarily support the company’s efforts to develop mid-scale solar projects (2-50 MW) across a range of markets in the US.
Associates will join a talented and committed team dedicated to expanding the use and availability of clean energy while pursuing ambitious financial goals and building company value. The role will feature close work with project managers and company executives with emphasis in areas that may depend in large part on qualifications, interest and priority. This is an opportunity for a diligent and motivated individual to manage a variety projects related to renewable energy project development, markets, finance and technology.
• Research and analysis to facilitate site selection for projects under consideration
• Development and expansion of methodologies and databases to embed optimized site selection research and due diligence using Google Earth and other systems
• Engagement with landowners and community stakeholders with respect to renewable energy projects
• Management of project schedules and assistance with project development
• Evaluation of state policy and regulations impacting renewable energy projects and clean energy incentives
• Bachelors degree (graduate degree a plus but not required)
• Experience with Google Earth and background/interest with respect to mapping and GIS, as well as use of online and public resources such as federal, state and county databases (e.g., to review land records and environmental factors that may affect project development)
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills, attention to detail and organizational capacity to manage multiple projects
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Project (or similar) preferred
• Knowledge or background in the renewable energy industry preferred
• This is a full-time intern or consultant position with potential to hire as a full-time employee
• Compensation to be determined dependent upon experience
About OneEnergy Renewables
OneEnergy Renewables specializes in the development of large-scale clean energy projects. We make renewable energy solutions accessible and cost effective for our utility, corporate and institutional partners.
Position Closing Date: April 30th, 2014